Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will meet again in a trilogy fight on July 24 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
The heavyweights have fought twice previously, with some fans believing there is no need for a third contest between the pair.
In their first bout at the end of 2018, Wilder floored Fury twice but was comprehensively outboxed for the majority of the bout.
Most believed the Brit had done enough to earn a decision victory, only for the judges to score it a controversial draw.
Fury opted to go in a different direction in 2019 and so the pair did not meet again until February 2020.
This time around an aggressive ‘Gypsy King’ took the fight to the ‘Bronze Bomber’, flooring him twice and winning by stoppage in round seven.
In the aftermath, Wilder activated his contractual clause to force an immediate third fight, but the pandemic interrupted those plans.
As they approached the end of 2020, Fury’s camp announced that they believed the contract had now expired and so they were moving on to target an undisputed showdown Anthony Joshua instead.
Wilder activated the dispute resolution provision within their contract, taking the matter to arbitration where a retired judge presided over the issue.
He also came out and accused Fury of cheating in their rematch.
Just as AJ vs Fury was fully agreed for August 14 in Saudi Arabia, the arbitrator ruled that Fury owed Wilder a third fight.
With the trilogy now official for July 24, Fury said: “I’m excited to once again be fighting in Las Vegas, the home of the ‘Gypsy King.’”
“For the last 18 months, I’ve been living rent free in Wilder’s head.
“He got smashed to pieces in our last fight, and for some reason, he wants it again.
“Let’s go. The big dosser is getting knocked spark out.”
Wilder said: “Nothing has changed. It’s still one face, one name, one champion – Deontay Wilder.
“I’m in the best shape of my life. July 24, I’m going to show the people why I’m still the baddest man on the planet.”